DIY Bass Absorber Build Plans
Are you tired of muddy and sloppy bass in your room with bass notes masking your music into one big bloated mess? Need a cost effective way of dealing with the problem? Then you should build your own DIY Bass Absorbers following our easy to follow plans!
- A material and tool list, cut sheet and easy to follow step by step assembly instructions,
- Actual build photos showing you what each finished step looks like,
- DIY plans that are based on our $1,000+ production units!
- Independently tested and predictable performance results,
- Phone time with our Chief Acoustic Engineer so any questions can be quickly answered,
- A bass absorber that deals with bass energy all the way down to 30 Hz!
- Expert placement advice so you can get the most out of your completed unit,
- A perfect excuse to get away from the family chaos this holiday season,
- A 100% money back guarantee!