Showing all 7 results
- DIY Acoustic Treatments All In One DIY Acoustic Treatment Build Plans PackageRated 5.00 out of 5
⚡ FLASH SALE – OFFER ENDS IN ⚡
Only $49 instead of $299.95!
Having problems with the acoustics in your room? Need a cost effective way of dealing with absorption and diffusion? Then our all in one DIY Build Plan package is for you!
- 7 DIY Build Plans in one great value deal.You get a Broadband Diaphragmatic Absorber to manage your low frequency problems, Acoustic Panel plans to manage your mids and highs and 5 Sound Diffuser build plans to make your small room sound larger!
- Each plan comes with a material and tool list, cut sheet and easy to follow step by step assembly instructions,
- Detailed 3D graphics of each step of the building process,
- Your solid wood BDA Bass Absorber unit (Metric & Imperial), when built, will stand 27″W x 57″H x 14 1/8″D and bass energy all the way down to 40 Hz!
- 5 Sound Diffuser Plans included (Metric & Imperial).
- DIY plans that are based on our $1,000+ production units!
- Independently tested and predictable performance results,
- Phone time with our Chief Acoustic Engineer Dennis Foley so any questions can be quickly answered,
- Both horizontal and vertical diffusion options,
- A 100% money back guarantee!
Are you tired of homogenous, ugly looking foam stuck up on your walls? Need a cost effective way of dealing with the problem? Then our DIY Acoustic Panels are ideal for you!
- A material and tool list, cut sheet and easy to follow step by step assembly instructions,
- Actual build photos showing you what each finished step looks like,
- DIY plans that are based on our $350+ production units!
- Phone time with our Chief Acoustic Engineer so any questions can be quickly answered,
- A 100% money back guarantee!
Windows are always an issue when it comes to music presentation or recording. There is nothing worse than the harsh, brittle, glare that comes from sound energy reflecting off of glass. Unfortunately it is a necessary evil in today’s rooms especially rooms that are used for music and living at the same time. Windows need to be uncovered so light and viewing can occur, along with an option to cover them when music is played or recorded.
There are two methods that you can use to deal with the harsh glass sound. You can use diffusion or absorption. The SFP or sliding foam panel is a way to use absorption to cover the glass and have sound energy strike sound absorbing foam instead of the glass. A wood frame with our foam technology inserted within the frame produces a “ladder” look and appearance that slides back and forth on a track assembly.
The “ladder” assembly can be made to any height that works with out standard foam sizes of 18″ x 25″ . You can have 2 sections, three, or even four to work with larger sliding glass patio doors or any other window size that compliments these measurement guidelines. Foam is grey and the “ladder” or frame assembly is available in different wood options.The track installation is straight forward and easy to install. Adjustments in the track assembly are easy to use and can assist you with fine tuning how easily they move and slide into place.
The ACDA-10 MINI Studio and the ACDA-12 MINI Studio are designed for studios who want to manage the unwanted pressure areas around your drums. With the broadband absorption represented in the ACDA-10 (ACDA 10 Riverbank Acoustical Labs Testing Results) and the more frequency specific absorption provided by the ACDA-12 (ACDA 12 Riverbank Acoustical Labs Testing Results)., you have two acoustical tools at your disposal to minimize the pressure levels at the microphone positions in order to achieve that large, tight, and defined drum sound everyone desires.
Units are 20″ w x 36″ h x 16″ d and weigh 105 lbs. Units are shipped upon pallets and delivered to your studio location.
Tired of working with dead sounding foam? Want your vocals and music to shine without losing their emotion and energy? Then our unique Acoustic Foam is for you.
More cells with better shapes produce more absorption below 500 Hz. In fact, we absorb 30% at 125 Hz. and 63% at 250 Hz. reaching 100% at 500 Hz. We went after the bottom half of the existing absorption curves to produce a foam that has a smoother absorption curve that goes lower where our vocals start and ends with a smoother, more gradual rate and level of absorption.
- More absorption below 250 Hz. than standard foams. It absorbs 30% at 125 Hz., 63% at 250 Hz. and 100% at 500 Hz.
- Smoother absorption curve from 125 Hz. – 500 Hz. than any other foam on the market. This range is the heart of your vocal and music frequencies.
- Technology that manages side wall reflections so you can hear the direct sound from your sources and not the reflected energy of your room.
- Box of 4 foam tiles
- Available foam sizes: 25″ x 18.5″ x 2″ | 25″ x 54″ x 2″ | 37″ x 54″ x 2″
- Studio foam that lets your vocals and middle range instruments pop.
- A technology that does not drain the life out of your room like so many other foams.
- Foam that finally lets you hear the intimate timbre of the singers voice in every recording. Finally you will have a room that is an acoustical pleasure to record in and very much in demand.
- A foam that comes with variable installation options.
ALL PRICES FOR A PACK OF 4 FOAM SHEETS.
Tired of working with dead sounding foam? Want your vocals and music to shine without losing their emotion and energy? Then our unique Acoustic Panels are for you. You get:
- More absorption below 250 Hz. than standard foams. The panels absorb 30% at 125 Hz., 63% at 250 Hz. and 100% at 500 Hz.
- A smoother absorption curve from 125 Hz. – 6,300 Hz. than any other foam on the market. This range is the heart of your vocal and music frequencies.
- A technology that manages side wall reflections so you can hear the direct sound from your sources and not the reflected energy of your room.
- Each panel measures 27″W x 57″H and either 4″ or 3″ in depth depending on your preference.
- A foam that lets your vocals and middle range instruments pop.
ACDA-12 CSM is a smaller version of our production ACDA -12 unit. This is a more limited frequency range starting at 30 – 50 Hz. It is powerful with absorbent coefficients of 63 % at 40 Hz. and 100 % at 50 Hz.
It is perfect for unwanted pressure areas around the room parameter. Numerous wood and fabric texture and colors are available.
Showing all 7 results
We ship worldwide
We stand 100% behind our product performance levels so we are happy to offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee* if you are unhappy with the performance results, for any reason.
*Read More About Our Guarantee