Showing all 3 results
Windows are always an issue when it comes to music presentation or recording. There is nothing worse than the harsh, brittle, glare that comes from sound energy reflecting off of glass. Unfortunately it is a necessary evil in today’s rooms especially rooms that are used for music and living at the same time. Windows need to be uncovered so light and viewing can occur, along with an option to cover them when music is played or recorded.
There are two methods that you can use to deal with the harsh glass sound. You can use diffusion or absorption. The SFP or sliding foam panel is a way to use absorption to cover the glass and have sound energy strike sound absorbing foam instead of the glass. A wood frame with our foam technology inserted within the frame produces a “ladder” look and appearance that slides back and forth on a track assembly.
The “ladder” assembly can be made to any height that works with out standard foam sizes of 18″ x 25″ . You can have 2 sections, three, or even four to work with larger sliding glass patio doors or any other window size that compliments these measurement guidelines. Foam is grey and the “ladder” or frame assembly is available in different wood options.The track installation is straight forward and easy to install. Adjustments in the track assembly are easy to use and can assist you with fine tuning how easily they move and slide into place.
Tired of working with dead sounding foam? Want your vocals and music to shine without losing their emotion and energy? Then our unique Acoustic Foam is for you.
More cells with better shapes produce more absorption below 500 Hz. In fact, we absorb 30% at 125 Hz. and 63% at 250 Hz. reaching 100% at 500 Hz. We went after the bottom half of the existing absorption curves to produce a foam that has a smoother absorption curve that goes lower where our vocals start and ends with a smoother, more gradual rate and level of absorption.
- More absorption below 250 Hz. than standard foams. It absorbs 30% at 125 Hz., 63% at 250 Hz. and 100% at 500 Hz.
- Smoother absorption curve from 125 Hz. – 500 Hz. than any other foam on the market. This range is the heart of your vocal and music frequencies.
- Technology that manages side wall reflections so you can hear the direct sound from your sources and not the reflected energy of your room.
- Box of 4 foam tiles
- Available foam sizes: 25″ x 18.5″ x 2″ | 25″ x 54″ x 2″ | 37″ x 54″ x 2″
- Studio foam that lets your vocals and middle range instruments pop.
- A technology that does not drain the life out of your room like so many other foams.
- Foam that finally lets you hear the intimate timbre of the singers voice in every recording. Finally you will have a room that is an acoustical pleasure to record in and very much in demand.
- A foam that comes with variable installation options.
ALL PRICES FOR A PACK OF 4 FOAM SHEETS.
Managing reflections from wall surfaces in larger rooms requires products that have large amounts of surface area to absorb those reflections. Another design requirement is that air must move across both sides of the technology.
Air movement across both sides, reduces the amount of units and surface area required within rooms to reduce the energy level of the reflection. The vertical or horizontal orientations allow you flexibility in positioning the units to fit into existing room aesthetic and space requirements. Mounting hardware is provided.
Our foam ladder, is a wood framed unit that surrounds our full sheets of our 2″ thick foam. It measures 57″ x 3″ x 77″
Showing all 3 results
We ship worldwide
We stand 100% behind our product performance levels so we are happy to offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee* if you are unhappy with the performance results, for any reason.
*Read More About Our Guarantee