This video is about Tom Starr mixing “future music” tracks in his studio. Starr is seen exploring and altering music in an entirely digital way. He explains in detail how he mixes tracks step by step. In this video he digitally mixes Swedish House Mafia’s “Don’t You Worry Child” and his own remix of Francesco Rossi’s “Paper Aeroplane.” Starr makes it easy for the viewer to understand by showing how he is mixing the track on his own computer screen. This would be a great piece for learning for new or experienced DJ’s and digital music connoisseurs.
Top Acoustic Treatment Products
- ACDA-12 Activated Carbon Diaphragmatic Absorber Rated 5.00 out of 5$1,150.00 – $1,250.00
- ACDA-10 Activated Carbon Diaphragmatic Absorber Rated 5.00 out of 5$1,050.00 – $1,150.00
- All In One DIY Acoustic Treatment Build Plans Package Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Acoustic Foam - StudioPro Rated 4.83 out of 5$97.00 – $700.00
- Acoustic Diffuser - QD-11 $1,200.00 – $1,500.00