Another week and another barrage of excellent questions from all you good, good people out there who watch our videos and comment. So thank you very much, we really appreciate the interest and its a lot of fun to be doing these and helping broaden your understanding of room acoustics.
The below Google Hangout on room acoustics was recorded this Tuesday 5th August just gone.
The questions we covered included:
1. What impact does humidity and temperature make on room acoustics?
2. Can you help explain more about ideal acoustic wall covering?
3. Where should I hang my acoustic panels?
4. What do you recommend as far as acoustic treatment for a piano room?
5. And what about acoustic treatment for a drum room?
6. What kind of acoustic barrier design do you recommend and why?
7. Why don’t acoustic panels with album artwork on them work well when it comes to acoustics?
We’ll be back with another hangout on Tuesday 12th August so come join us and get your questions in early. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment in the below comments section and we’ll add it to the agenda.
Thanks and have a great weekend!