acoustic foam panel
Showing all 3 results
Are you tired of homogenous, ugly looking foam stuck up on your walls? Need a cost effective way of dealing with the problem? Then our DIY Acoustic Panels are ideal for you!
- A material and tool list, cut sheet and easy to follow step by step assembly instructions,
- Actual build photos showing you what each finished step looks like,
- DIY plans that are based on our $350+ production units!
- Phone time with our Chief Acoustic Engineer so any questions can be quickly answered,
- A 100% money back guarantee!
Tired of working with dead sounding foam? Want your vocals and music to shine without losing their emotion and energy? Then our unique Acoustic Panels are for you. You get:
- More absorption below 250 Hz. than standard foams. The panels absorb 30% at 125 Hz., 63% at 250 Hz. and 100% at 500 Hz.
- A smoother absorption curve from 125 Hz. – 6,300 Hz. than any other foam on the market. This range is the heart of your vocal and music frequencies.
- A technology that manages side wall reflections so you can hear the direct sound from your sources and not the reflected energy of your room.
- Each panel measures 27″W x 57″H and either 4″ or 3″ in depth depending on your preference.
- A foam that lets your vocals and middle range instruments pop.
Managing reflections from wall surfaces in larger rooms requires products that have large amounts of surface area to absorb those reflections. Another design requirement is that air must move across both sides of the technology.
Air movement across both sides, reduces the amount of units and surface area required within rooms to reduce the energy level of the reflection. The vertical or horizontal orientations allow you flexibility in positioning the units to fit into existing room aesthetic and space requirements. Mounting hardware is provided.
Our foam ladder, is a wood framed unit that surrounds our full sheets of our 2″ thick foam. It measures 57″ x 3″ x 77″
Showing all 3 results
We ship worldwide
We stand 100% behind our product performance levels so we are happy to offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee* if you are unhappy with the performance results, for any reason.
*Read More About Our Guarantee