Hi all, I’m new to this forum. I was trying the free analysis tool, but actually a have not much resources to spend. So I’m writing to this forum as requested in the analysis form guidelines
I would be glad if you could give me an opinion on how good (or bad) is my listening room (that is the family living room ;) )
My room is 6,77m x 2,75m x 3,36m (WXHXL)
– The main features of the room are:
-There is a large window to the left (2,2 m) and an hallway for each side of the rear wall. The one to the left is narrow and short.
– The ceiling is lowered (20 cm) to the right with a plasterboard panel
– The sofa where we sit is adjacent to the wall.
– The two speakers are near equidistant from the side walls and form a perfect equilateral triangle with the main listening position
– The whole building is made of innovative materials for thermal and acoustic insulation: Gypsum fibreboard with metal structure and filled with rockwool for the wall, and concrete covered by extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation boards for the ceiling
For now I have a 2.1 setup but I’ll go to 5.1 next year. The subwoofer has two push-push/pull-pull 10” woofeer (upfiring and downfiring). Each speaker has two 6” and 1/2″ woofers for sub
Thank you very much !
August 12, 2013
Hi Luca, Fill out the information in this link: https://www.acousticfields.com…..-analysis/ Lets take a look at your room.