- Sound Survey Levels (Leq, DNL, L10, L01, L50, L90),
- Model and analyze noise from: traffic, aircraft, commercial, industrial, construction, light and heavy rail, power plant, aggregate mining, and housing project,
- Determine federal/state/local noise code compliance and community noise exposure,
- Recommend methods for noise reduction. Design/specify noise mitigation measures,
- Prepare noise analysis reports for use in preparing environmental assessments,
- Provide expert testimony in public hearings, meetings, and court.
Acoustic Fields offers a full range of
acoustical design services tailored to any room or environment.
Church & Classroom
- Reverberation Time (T60),
- Speech intelligibility,
- Sound quality,
- Control of echos, reflections, and focusing,
- Attack and decay rates and levels,
- Pressure plot mapping,
- Architectural Sound,
- Measure, predict, and make recommendations,
- Recording Studio Design Service,
- Post Production
- Project & Home Studios
- Home Theater Acoustics Service,
- Personal Listening Environment,
- Critical Listening Rooms
- Absorber Wall.
- Custom manufacturing
- Live Sound
- Conference & Classrooms
- Gyms & Pools
- Office Acoustics
- Sound Isolation (STC),
- Impact Insulation (IIC),
- Measure (FSTC, FIIC), predict, and make recommendations,
- Provide acoustical privacy between occupied spaces or to control unwanted noise, such as from mechanical equipment or exterior sources,
- Sound Barrier Technology.
- Measure (NC, RC), predict, and make recommendations for the control of noise and vibration from mechanical equipment,
- Control noise and vibration from: fans, boilers, chillers, pumps, cooling towers, and piping are typically analyzed in order to meet noise guidelines.
- In-plant occupational noise surveys to determine OSHA compliance,
- Design hearing conservation programs,
- Recommend mitigation methods for vibration and noise reduction from industrial equipment.
- Noise Control,
- Certified Testing.
If you’re interested in any of the above acoustic services please call us at: 520 – 392 – 9486, Monday through Friday 8am – 6pm Mountain Time Zone.
Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com with your project details and we can arrange a time to call you back.
We look forward to helping you with your acoustic issues very soon.