Mini Wood Diffuser[/cg_content_strip]
Your studio and listening room have walls that your sound continually bounces between. This creates all kinds of reflection issues and one that is particularly annoying is something you’ve probably heard in your room. It’s called flutter echo.
Flutter echo is the bouncing back and forth of energy between two parallel surfaces. This echo effect creates acoustic distortions in your music presentations. Flutter echo can mask your middle range frequencies where your vocals lie. It is the sound where you cannot pick out each vocal in the track and the harmonies all seem to blend together in an acoustic soup. It is this blurring and smearing of your precious middle range frequencies that flutter echo is so good at masking.
So no doubt you’re tired of not being able to hear all the sounds your equipment is producing. You may well be tired of moving your equipment around in your room and still not hearing much in the way of improvement? And maybe you’re fed up of paying a tonne of money for equipment that you know can produce the emotional connectivity to your music, because you have heard it before in other rooms, but which will not materialize in your room no matter what you try?
Thankfully flutter echo can be dealt with using the MDW – 11 Mini Wood Diffuser Panels. The MDW 11 is a wood diffuser panel that can take those back and forth reflections, that are moving between your wall surfaces, and break them up into much smaller reflections so that they do not interfere with the direct sound you want from your speakers. This is accomplished using a time tested and proven method of diffusion termed quadratic diffusion.
Quadratic diffusion is achieved using a series of wells or troughs that are of different depths. So when sound energy enters each well or trough it returns into the room, if you will, spread out in a fan like array. This spreading out of the reflected energy allows for the room effects of reflection to be minimized and the true direct energy from your speakers to shine through to your listening position.
I specifically designed the MDW 11 mini wood diffuser panel with a quadratic series of wells to manage the flutter echo from your walls. It is made out of solid wood on purpose because only solid wood produces that warm sound you crave for your vocals and mid range instruments.
A series of MDW units placed side across the offending wall surfaces will produce a reflection minimized sound field that will not interfere with the direct sound from your speakers. You can choose the wood you desire to match the decor in your studio, personal listening room, or home theater. In fact installation is easier than hanging a picture on your wall!
The MDW series of mini wood diffuser panels are made of solid wood which is then stained and lacquered to furniture grade specifications. The MDW series 11 is based on prime number 11. The MDW 11 is 12″ Wide x 48″ Height x 2″ Diameter with a weight of 20 lbs.
What Will You Experience?
- You will get a quadratic diffuser, the most time tested and proven method of diffusion, to control flutter echo. This technology has been used by acoustic design engineers for years in building professional recording studios. It means you can now have the same performance results that professionals with purpose built studios have been able to enjoy for so long. Now you can compete on a level playing field and really showcase your talents without having to do battle with your room on every mix.
- You’ll get a unit that has been extensively tested with the proper diffusion sequence selected for maximum impact on flutter echo. This means it will work as intended once you install it on the offending wall surface so you can concentrate on your music without having to second guess your ears.
- You’ll enjoy an acoustic tool that is made out of solid wood, so your vocals and middle range frequencies can have that natural warm and unbrittle edge to them. You’ll hear and enjoy your music in a way you probably haven’t been able to experience to date.
- You get an acoustical tool that you can choose what wood type you desire and what finish you will need, so that you can color coordinate the unit with the rest of your studio decor and room furniture.
- You get an acoustic tool that is as easy to install as hanging a picture on a wall which means no special mounting hardware is needed so you can get on and enjoy the benefits of the tool without massive upheaval.
- You will get unit placement assistance in your room with the MDW, so you can have over 20 years of acoustic experience guiding you through the product installation.
Enough With A Compromised Listening Experience
Your room is, in many ways, your enemy. It distorts and effects the enjoyment of your music and without proper treatment can leave you frustrated and angry with what you have to live with.
Well it’s time to deal with that once and for all. I spent years developing my products with this very issue in mind and I want you to enjoy the fruits of that labor. The MDW will eliminate the echo from your room so you can enjoy more from middle range frequencies where your vocals lie. Vocals are the biggest way you connect with the emotion in music so hearing every note and intonation will clearly bring you closer to the singer and feelings they are expressing.
You will hear more of the music your speakers are producing. Your speakers produce way more sound than your room allows you to hear. Echo covers vocals and distorts each and every vocal frequency range. It’s time to put a stop to it.
We stand 100% behind our product performance levels so we are happy to offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee* if you are unhappy with the performance results, for any reason.
As the exclusive designer and manufacturer of this product and technology you cannot buy it in any other store or on any other website. So act now and take advantage of this solution so you don’t have to live with a compromised sound for a minute longer.
This product is for serious Studio Engineers, Audiophiles and music lovers only. If you’re serious about wanting sonic perfection in your mids, then this is most definitely for you. Don’t live with a compromised listening room and room sound for a minute longer. Take action now, believe me, you’ll thank me for this, for years to come.
Inventor & Owner of Acoustic Fields