Please confirm you want to mark all posts read
Not logged in
I am looking to finally acoustically treat my home studio.
1. When I am going to have the acoustic panels the desk will be in front of the window.
2. How should i treat the glass door.
3. I have seen in all of the acoustic treatment videos that you should treat your corners, but how should i treat the corner that is besides the glass door(I have the same width corner on the other side, so 2 corners like that in total)?
4. Where should i put the panels on my back wall?
5. How thick should the panels be? (I am thinking 4 or 6 inch fiberglass panels in the courners and 2 inch fiberglass panels on the walls)
6. Is vox guard worth buying for the microphone?
7. Where should i place the microphone if the desk is in front of the window?